Like

Followers

Avatars/Photos MJHT

Saturday, September 20, 2008




















































5 comments: On Avatars/Photos MJHT

  1. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I love this show very much and especially I love Gunjan and Samrat.As Samrat is cool and Gunjan is Intelligent

    December 24, 2008 at 1:22 PM
  2. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    i am kirti


    I love this show is very much


    samrat is a cool guy


    i like it samrat

    January 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  3. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    I m just crazy behind this show....I luv Sammy n Gunjan. They r so sweeeeeeeeet.....I m mad for this jodi.......I luv Mayank n Nupur too........the whole show is awesome....I hope this show keeps on air till my death....I can't live without this serial and its cast...I am jumping since i hav heard that its gonna be casted on fridays too....I luv Miley Jab Hum Tum...

    March 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  4. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    HEY MYSELF A BIG FAN OF SANAYA AND MOHIT .THEY ARE JUST FLAWLESS. I HOPE THAT THIS SHOW LASTS FOREVER . I AM A BIG FAN OF THIS SHOW . INSPITE OF WATCHING THE FIRST SHOW, I WANNA TO SEE ALL ITS REPEATED EPISODES . WHENEVER I SIT ON MY PC THE ONLY THING I DO IS TO CHANGE MY DESKTOP WALLPAPERS AND SET SG'S WALLPAPER AND AFTER IT I USE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR PICTURES FROM NET . I HAVE A COLLECTION OF NEAR ABOUT 100'S OF WALLPAPERS OF SAMRAT , GUNJAN , SAMRAT GUNJAN TOGETHER

    October 18, 2009 at 3:11 PM
  5. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    plz read dis comment.mjht is the bestst 4 me.speakin trut i vould have joined mjht fans club very erly but just bcoz of my 10thtis year[march] i m unable to fulfil my vish but soon i vill prove miself 2 b the biggest fan of mjht after my 10 th and meet my favouritest mjht team especially mayur and saajan.,its my dream honestli and viseli

    December 29, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Your Ad Here

Total Pageviews

Stats

Submit site Subscribe with Bloglines Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBest Indian websites rankingTelevision blogs & blog posts Entertainment blogs blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryEntertainment blogsBlog directoryblog search directoryBloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directoryPing my blog
BlogsByCategory.comMonitored by LogicReach.com IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Blog DirectoryDigNow.net Check PageRank
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
ISM (Image Space Media) Referral Banner

Email Service

Don't Forget to Subscribe

Want to see episode pictures/updates, but don't have time to check this blog everyday ? Subscribe to our email newsletter to make sure you don't miss a single update of MJHT. subscribe via email
Miley Jab Hum Tum - MoFuse

Enter your email address:

 
bottom