Like

Followers

chat transcript with mohit Sehgal

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Join orkut community for more Updates


Mohit Sehgal: Hi all... Welcome to the chat... I am glad to be here with you all.
guest37: How do you feel now that the serial is a major hit and you are famous?
Mohit Sehgal: It feels really great... Especially acting in a youth serial.
guest28: Hi Mohit... How does it feel to be a celebrity? Did you always wanted to become famous?
Mohit Sehgal: Yes I always wanted to be famous and it feels great.
guest56: Hi Sammy... How close is this character to you? Are you in real life like Samrat?
Mohit Sehgal: No no... I am totally opposite to my character... I am more reserved and family oriented guy.
guest32: Hey Mohit, firstly you are really handsome, I am just crazy about you. You are simply outstanding as an actor and in good looks, how did you get this break? Love you tons.
Mohit Sehgal: I just gave my audition and got selected... God has been great to me... Thanks a lot guys.
guest18: My name is Ehaab. I have never seen you dancing. Will you ever dance in Miley Jab Hum Tum?
Mohit Sehgal: Yes of course I am dancing. In the upcoming episode I am dancing on Bachchna ae haseeno song.
guest28: Hi Sammy... You are really cute. Can you tell us is there anything going on between you and Gunjan (real life)?
Mohit Sehgal: No there is nothing between us... We are just good friends... We work together for nearly 12-13hrs so we know each other really well.
guest28: Hi Sammy... Who is your favourite co-star in Miley Jab Hum Tum?
Mohit Sehgal: I am very close to Benji... Who is my close friend in real life... I am also close to Rati and Arjun.

guest56: Hi Mohit... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How was your day and what plans... Guess what in indya forums we have celebrated your birthday... Please do come in to see it.
Mohit Sehgal: Thanks a lot... I celebrated my birthday on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum at 12am... Then we all chilled out and had a blast.
guest56: Hi Sammy... What's your idea of a perfect date? Do you have a girlfriend?
Mohit Sehgal: My idea of a perfect date is to celebrate it near the beach... And no I don't have any girlfriends.

guest68: Happy Birthday Samrat we hope you have a great birthday So what are your plans for this special day.
Mohit Sehgal: Like I said before I have already celebrated my birthday... Now I am just chilling out.

guest68: Have you any future plans of acting in movies? We know you will be very successful!
Mohit Sehgal: Right now I am concentrating on Miley Jab Hum Tum... Hopefully I will get into Bollywood soon.

guest32: Are you enjoying working on the show, how is your off-screen chemistry with Sanaya?
Mohit Sehgal: I love this show because it reminds me of my college days... I love doing Sammy's role... And off screen with Sanaya we are jut good friends.

indya: Mohit will select someone from the Fanclub & the lucky person will win goodies. So don't miss the chance... Keep chatting in order to be the lucky one.

mileyhumtumfan: Hi Mohit! Happy birthday! All the best! Who is your best friend from Miley Jab Hum Tum crew?
Mohit Sehgal: My best friend is Abhishek who plays benji in Miley Jab Hum Tum

mileyhumtumfan: Who is your favourite Bollywood actor and film? Why?
Mohit Sehgal: I love Aamir khan's work... I think he is great.

guest31: How old are you?
Mohit Sehgal: I am just 23 yrs old.

guest32: I am your biggest fan. I have to tell you that I watch Miley Jab Hum Tum three times a day… Almost all the repeat telecasts as well and simply love watching you.
Mohit Sehgal: I totally love you for watching Miley Jab Hum Tum so many times.

guest31: How did you get this offer?
Mohit Sehgal: I just came to Mumbai two months ago... Did a few print ads... Then auditioned for this role and got it.
guest68: You have excellent hair! Apart from your looks what are your other strengths?
Mohit Sehgal: I owe it all to my family... If it wasn't for my mom then I don't think so I would have such good hair.
mileyhumtumfan: This is from Jia: Happy birthday Mohit may you live long long long life I am a very big fan of your's I love your character played in Miley Jab Hum Tum. You and Gunjan make a fantastic pair keep rocking.
Mohit Sehgal: Thank you so much Jia.
guest89: Hey Mohit how are you, glad the strike is over?
Mohit Sehgal: Yeah I m also glad that it started... I was also missing the show.
guest64: What kind of girl do you like in real life? The Gunjan type, Nupur type, or Dia types?
Mohit Sehgal: I just want a homely girl... Who can adjust with my family.
indya: Mohit will select someone from the Fanclub & the lucky person will win goodies. So don't miss it.
mileyhumtumfan: Hey Mohit, happy birthday! Which Bollywood actress would you like to act with?
Mohit Sehgal: I think Katrina Kaif is superb... I want to act with her.

guest68: Your character in Miley Jab Hum Tum is that of an excellent sportsman. What about you in real life are you good at sports?
Mohit Sehgal: I have played basket ball in my college and was in the top 5.
mileyhumtumfan: Name three most important people in your life?
Mohit Sehgal: My mom, my day and my elder sister.
guest68: As an actor do you ever face insecurities?
Mohit Sehgal: I never find myself feeling insecure... It is nice to have competition.

guest63: Mohit I am just mad about you, you look like my boy friend's twin, he is exactly like your character Samrat in the show, you are just amazing as an actor, your expressions are great.
Mohit Sehgal: I would be glad to meet your boyfriend so that I can meet my twin.

guest82: I admire you a lot for the courage to act as Samrat, a character who is capturing a good deal of hearts. So way to go for that! If you don't mind my saying, I think you still have some more progress that can be made, but so far I think you've got great pot.
Mohit Sehgal: I am really new to all this… And my whole team helps me with it... I know that my progress is going fine.

guest64: Hey Mohit... Megha here... You are too cute! Initially I did not like your character of Samrat, but it slowly grew on me and I am head over heels for him... Your doing a very decent job at portrayed your character... Just wondering, what is Samrat's last name?
Mohit Sehgal: I myself do not know Samrat's last name... So you can say it might be Samrat Sehgal.

guest68: We Wish you a happy birthday ! Who do you think suits best when paired with you on screen!
Mohit Sehgal: I think I look best with Gunjan.
guest107: What else are you doing along with Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Mohit Sehgal: Right now I am only concentrating on Miley Jab Hum Tum... So no time for others.
guest64: Welcome Mohit... Megha here from Canada... Happy Birthday... Wish you many many happy returns of the day... May God always bless you.
Mohit Sehgal: Thank you so much Megha?

guest68: As an actor who according to you is your biggest competition?
Mohit Sehgal: I am just a fresher... So I really don't want to compare myself with anyone.

guest31: Where do you belong from?
Mohit Sehgal: I am from Delhi... My dad is a businessman... He was against me doing acting but now he is fine.
guest68: As an actor who according to you is your biggest competition?
Mohit Sehgal: I am just a fresher... So I really don't want to compare myself with anyone.

indya: Mohit will select someone from the Fanclub & the lucky person will win goodies. So don't miss the chance... Keep chatting in order to be the lucky one.
guest59: What are your new year Resolutions ?
Mohit Sehgal: My new year resolution is to cut down on my weight... So working towards that.
truesaphire: Hi Mohit first happy birthday. I made a little something for your birthday hope you like it. Kirti Jyoti from Canada.
Mohit Sehgal: Thanks a lot.
guest89: Hey Mohit, I woke up at 4:30 am over here in Toronto just to get a hello for you.
Mohit Sehgal: Thank you so much for wishing me. So sweet of you.
mileyhumtumfan: What is your favourite song? Heard you sing Chand chupa. You are good!
Mohit Sehgal: I have sung a song just for you. Do listen to it on indya.com soon.
guest59: Your mantra for life?
Mohit Sehgal: I want to be a good actor and keep my parents happy.
guest82: Secondly... Miley Jab Hum Tum is a really nice show, and we'd all like to thank you for being a part of it.
Mohit Sehgal: Thank you so much.
indya: Mohit will select someone from the Fanclub & the lucky person will win goodies. So don't miss the chance... Keep chatting in order to be the lucky one.

shraddhasharma: Do you have girlfriend?
Mohit Sehgal: No.

mjht_fan_pooja: Hey... Happy Birthday Mohit... Wish you all the happiness in the world. May god bless… How are you? I am a big fan of yours... Would like to ask you that how is it working in Miley Jab Hum tum? What is the weirdest thing you ever expirenced on/off sets?
Mohit Sehgal: Nothing is like weird... While shooting also its great and we all keep laughing always.

mjht_fan_pooja: Hi Mohit... I am crazy about you and your smile... You rock... What is the most embarrassing moment in your life ever?
Mohit Sehgal: No there is nothing embarrassing that I have faced.

guest73: What are the surprises to be revealed in the Talent parade?
Mohit Sehgal: For that you will have to watch the show.

mileyhumtumfan: What will happen between Gunjan and Sam in future?
Mohit Sehgal: Again... Yow will have to watch the show to find out.

mileyhumtumfan: Do you miss your hometown Delhi?
Mohit Sehgal: I really miss Delhi... Because my parents are there.

guest73: How was it working in Delhi Heights?
Mohit Sehgal: It was very exciting working along those big actors plus it was my first assignment.

guest91: Yipee thank god you do not have any girl friend. Love you
Mohit Sehgal: Love you too.
mjht_fan_pooja: Hey… Happy Birthday Mohit… Wish you all the happiness in the world. May god bless you… How are you? I am a big fan of yours… Truly love yours smile… How is it working in Miley Jab Hum Tum? How would you propose to your dream girl?
Mohit Sehgal: Thank you so much Pooja. I am still waiting for her to come into my life... Let she come first then I will think of proposing.
guest91: So are you busy in some other projects also.
Mohit Sehgal: No I m only busy with Miley Jab Hum Tum. guest106: Did you want to become an actor from your school days? Or you had different ambition then?
Mohit Sehgal: I always wanted to become an actor... The fame brought me to this... I love being an actor.
guest106: Did you want to become an actor from your school days? Or you had different ambition then?
Mohit Sehgal: I always wanted to become an actor... The fame brought me to this... I love being an actor.
indya: Mohit will select someone from the Fanclub & the lucky person will win goodies. So don't miss the chance... Keep chatting in order to be the lucky one. Hope you guys had a great time chatting with Mohit Sehgal... We will be back with more next time.
Mohit Sehgal: Thanks a lot for calling me. Bye.

16 comments: On chat transcript with mohit Sehgal

  1. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi samrat/mohit i am your biggest fan i just love you i am 13 years old. my name is anchal. you are just awesome and gunjan/sanaya and you make a very cute couple. please reply to this message please.

    December 27, 2008 at 2:25 PM
  2. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi mohit i know u get a lot of messages .so u would not have so much time to read all. but then also i am scrapping as u are my favrouite and i am your great fan.
    i dont know that u would be able to reply or not .still i will be waiting for reply .
    yours biggest fan
    arushi

    January 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM
  3. ridhima
    Said

    gravatar

    hi samrat
    i am a big fan of yours and you are very cool really you dont have a girlfriend thats amazing....

    from
    diksha

    January 13, 2009 at 4:26 PM
  4. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    u really dont have a girlfriend?
    its unbelieveable.
    then when r u thinking of making one?
    pleaseeeeeeeee reply.

    arushi

    January 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  5. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


    love arushi

    January 25, 2009 at 4:03 PM
  6. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi mohit bhiya this is prerna frm hyderabad am a great fan of milley jab hum tum and i jus love the way samrat encourages gunjan when she is upset

    February 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM
  7. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi samrat bhayya........rohan here 4m hyderabad..........
    i love ur actng sooo mch n....my frnds also luv u tooooo...............soo v r gr8 fans of u...............so please kindly request u 2...do more n more shows 4 us...lik miley jab hum tum plz plz plz........

    July 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM
  8. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    and i will b waitng 4 ur reply plzz rep and make us happy yaar...urs and gunjan(chashmish) couple is sooooo nice................and coz of ur shw i 2 call my frnd...chashmish....sami...nupur......plz make us happy hope u will

    July 5, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  9. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Hi!!! M Tavishi, 17, I heard ur from Delhi. Me Too. Where in Delhi r u from??? u r good n u being in d show , its worth watchin!!!
    well do reply.What's ur age? Good Luck !! Seeya

    August 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  10. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi mohit u looking very very smart i like your personality. i like u so much luv u mohit.

    September 3, 2009 at 6:02 PM
  11. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hey mohit u looking heandsome n cool. i want your autograph plz tell me how can i take it?

    September 3, 2009 at 6:07 PM
  12. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi sam ....u r just 222222222 cute n i love uuu......IF I WOULD BE A LITTLE BIG,I WOULD SERIOUSLY PROPOSE U.....HOPE U WOULD SAY YES..........





    UR BIGGEST FAN---POOJA....LOVE UUUUU

    November 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM
  13. Aastha Shree
    Said

    gravatar

    Hi!Mohit I am great fan of yours.I enjoy your show very much.I wanna something interesting about u.
    I am also the one who likes u within thousand of unknown fans but wish to meet u once.
    Bye!

    November 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM
  14. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    HI MOHIT I AM THE BIGEST FAN OF YOU

    December 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM
  15. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    happy birthday mohit

    December 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  16. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    i m yr biggest fan _chandana jain_i luv uuuuuuuuuu

    December 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Your Ad Here

Total Pageviews

Stats

Submit site Subscribe with Bloglines Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBest Indian websites rankingTelevision blogs & blog posts Entertainment blogs blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryEntertainment blogsBlog directoryblog search directoryBloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directoryPing my blog
BlogsByCategory.comMonitored by LogicReach.com IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Blog DirectoryDigNow.net Check PageRank
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
ISM (Image Space Media) Referral Banner

Email Service

Don't Forget to Subscribe

Want to see episode pictures/updates, but don't have time to check this blog everyday ? Subscribe to our email newsletter to make sure you don't miss a single update of MJHT. subscribe via email
Miley Jab Hum Tum - MoFuse

Enter your email address:

 
bottom