Like

Followers

I have received a special gift from a close friend but cant talk about it - Mohit Sehgal : Birthday

Saturday, December 5, 2009



TV’s heartthrob Mohit Sehgal aka Samrat of ‘Miley Jab Hum Tum’ just turned a year old but his hit show is keeping him so busy that he does not even have time to celebrate his birthday.

This busy actor received a unique gift on his birthday, “I am shooting twenty four hours and will be free only tomorrow morning, and this is the gift that my production house has given me” jokes Mohit. When asked about other gifts, he gets secretive, “I have received a special gift from a close friend but can’t talk about it”.

Since it was to be a busy day for him today, he had a midnight blast, “My friends met me at mid-night and we then had drinks and a good time together.”

Normally, people ask God to fulfill their special wishes on their birthdays but Mohit is different,

“I think that we should not ask for anything from God on this day as he might have planned something better for us in our life and by asking for a wish, we may just ruin it” says Mohit.

This charming actor is very famous amongst the youth and especially young girls, so how have his fans greeted him? “Many of my fans have been calling me since morning and I feel very good about it” he informs.

Though Mohit’s well wishers have put a smile on his face by wishing and greeting him, he cannot enjoy his day to the fullest as work will keep him on his toes, which means more of Mohit on TV, which of course is good news for his fans.


Post a Comment Click Here

3 comments: On I have received a special gift from a close friend but cant talk about it - Mohit Sehgal : Birthday

  1. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    mohit i love u soooooooooo much.........i really need u......i want u.....sanaya is yur big sis....she is soooooooo 3rd class.....i m sooooo much care abt u........GOD PROMISE i reallllyyyyy love u.......plzzzzzzz mohit rply me 1time.....i prepared a chocolate cake on yur bday.....bt tum sanaya ka sath apna bday spent kiya.....ussa hug kiya.......u really hurt me....maine bohot roiya aur rota rota mujhe bukhar bhi hua hain......plzzzzzzzz mohit merry me.....sanaya is bigger thn u.....looking like horror film actress......leave her.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz rely me cindrella_ms7@yahoo.com

    December 6, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  2. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    mohit i really need u.............love u love u love u love u love u love u love u.......plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz rply me..............cindrella_ms7@yahoo.com.........i m waitng & wait 4u 4ever.......

    December 6, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  3. mariya
    Said

    gravatar

    mohit happy birthday may u live long aamin i luv u

    March 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Your Ad Here

Total Pageviews

Stats

Submit site Subscribe with Bloglines Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBest Indian websites rankingTelevision blogs & blog posts Entertainment blogs blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryEntertainment blogsBlog directoryblog search directoryBloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directoryPing my blog
BlogsByCategory.comMonitored by LogicReach.com IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Blog DirectoryDigNow.net Check PageRank
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
ISM (Image Space Media) Referral Banner

Email Service

Don't Forget to Subscribe

Want to see episode pictures/updates, but don't have time to check this blog everyday ? Subscribe to our email newsletter to make sure you don't miss a single update of MJHT. subscribe via email
Miley Jab Hum Tum - MoFuse

Enter your email address:

 
bottom