Like

Followers

Chat Transcript : Sanaya Irani (aka Gunjan from Miley Jab Hum Tum)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009



.Join orkut community for more Updates



indya: Welcome to indya.com chat... You are now with Sanaya. Post your questions & have a great time chatting with her.

guest13: hi Gunjan.... I really cannot believe that you are talking to us! Thanks a lot for coming to chat with us. Do you also sing in real life like how you sang on the show?
Gunjan Hi... No I don't sing like gunjan in real life. I am a bad singer.

mileyhumtumfanr: Salam Sanaya. You are a talented and beautiful actress. You are the perfect choice for the role of gunjan. Your chemistry with Mohit is just rocking. Wish you all success for your future! Who is your favourite MJHT co-actor?
Gunjan Hi, thanks a lot. Yeah we all are really good friends and that's why the chemistry shows. I am really close to Arjun more than others


guest63: Hi you are the sweetest face of television...
Gunjan Thank you so much

guest87: Hi gunjan...what does your name Sanaya mean?
Gunjan My name means - Knowledge of all truth

naz17555: Hi Sanaya! Just wanted to say that you are doing a fabulous job playing gunjan and well, keep it up! Also we've seen that you are a brilliant dancer, will you ever consider dancing in a reality show?
Gunjan Thanks a lot. No, at present I don't want to do any reality shows. If there will be one then it will only be dance related.

guest87: Hey gunjan you have more fans than SRK in indya.com fanclub... Any comments?
Gunjan hey! thanks a loot... I am so glad tat I have so many fans.

mileyhumtumfanr: Hey Sanaya, your an amazing actress and a gr8 person. I love watching and reading your interviews. Your answers are so to the point and genuine. Congrats on winning the face of the year award last year! Tell us which three people are the closest to you in the world?
Gunjan Thanks. The people who are close to me are my family and my dog.

guest87: Are you a chasmish girl in real life or are you a hot sexy girl?
Gunjan No! I am neither of them in real life.

guest87: Hi gunjan, which lucky guy is going to be your Valentine tomorrow?
Gunjan I don't have any plans for Valentine's day because I am shooting!

guest87: Hi gunjan... you are the cutest girl on TV. You not only look sweet, your behaviour is also very sweet. All the best for your future dear.
Gunjan Thank you so much

guest16: What is your next project on TV?
Gunjan No plans as of now because MJHT has kept me busy.

guest87: You are a very talented actress. Have you ever thought of acting in movies?
Gunjan Thanks, but I still have a long way to go to be a good actress. Hmmmm... I think I like TV more than movies.

guest87: Hi gunjan...tell us something about yourself. Are you more like the character you play or different?
Gunjan Hi. I am born n brought up in Mumbai. No, I am really not like gunjan in real life.....we only share a common face.

guest87: gunjan, what is the secret of your long and silky hair?
Gunjan Oh! It's a wig which I wear on show. But my hair is really short.

cia123: How were you in studies in your school life?
Gunjan I was a hardworking girl but I my score was average.

guest87: I saw you in Fanaa and I think you are better than Kajol! Why don't you come in more Bollywood movies?
Gunjan That's so cute. Thanks so much. But if I get a chance in good production houses or directors then I will do it

guest83: Do you like Samrat in real life?
Gunjan Yes I like Samrat in real life. He is a good friend.

anshiuk: Hi Sanaya if you get an opportunity to celebrate this Valentine's Day with your MJHT co-stars, then whom would you pick?
Gunjan Hmmmm... I would do breakfast wit Benji. Lunch with Mohit and dinner with Arjun.

mileyhumtumfanr: Hey Sanaya! This question is from Jenny: Describe Your dream man
Gunjan Hmmmm.... He should be tall and handsome. He should have a great body.

guest50: Hi, will you get a makeover in your upcoming episodes?
Gunjan I don't know if I will have a makeover, but I really hope it happens.

guest6: Hi gunjan, you are very sweet and cute. I like you very much. When do you plan to get married?
Gunjan Thanks so much. I do want to get married but not right now.

mileyhumtumfanr: Hey Sanaya, this is Jenny: Did you always want to be an actor?
Gunjan No I didn't want to be an actor. Acting just happened.

cia123: There are rumours that you and Mayank are dating! Is this true?
Gunjan No! I am not dating him. But he is a good friend of mine.

guest87: Hi gunjan... In MJHT will gunjan ever fall in love with Samrat?
Gunjan I hope so, they look good together... So I hope they fall in love.

mileyhumtumfanr: Hey Sanaya! What kind of relationship do you share with these people off screen? Arjun, Mohit, and Rati?
Gunjan Mohit: is a sweet guy, Arjun: I am close to him as I know him better, Rati: is also a good friend.

ayush785: Hi Sanaya, I like you the most in MJHT. Why you avoid Samrat so much?
Gunjan Hi, I am avoiding him because we are at present fighting in the show.

guest63: Hi on which song you and Samrat are performing at Love Ne Bana Di Jodi at Star Plus?
Gunjan We are performing for three songs. Check out the show to know the songs.

anshiuk: Hi Sanaya, you are the most beautiful actress I have ever seen in this whole world
Gunjan Thank you so much.

mileyhumtumfanr: Hi Sanaya, this question is from Jenny and the MoNaya gang: Which is your favorite place to travel
Gunjan I love to traveling, I don't mind going anywhere.

guest39: Hello gunjan! I want you ask how was your experience in Mile Jab Hum Tum?
Gunjan I am having a ball of time working here in MJHT team... Its all because of a great cast and crew.

guest88: If you were to act in a Bollywood movie, with whom would you want to act?
Gunjan Aamir Khan... I think he is one of the best actors in Bollywood. I also love SRK.

indya: Hi guys… it's time to wrap up the chat. Sanaya any message for your fans?
Gunjan Thanks all for logging on to indya to chat with me. I really have to go now. will catch you guys later on Fan Club and Indya forums. Keep watching Miley Jab Hum Tum.

Gunjan bye
indya: Thanks for logging into indya.com for chat... Hope you guys had a great time chatting with Sanaya...We will be back with more next time...

10 comments: On Chat Transcript : Sanaya Irani (aka Gunjan from Miley Jab Hum Tum)

  1. rashoo
    Said

    gravatar

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hi i m the biggest fan of mjht mostly sanaya irani , mohit sehgal i really love u guys

    May 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  3. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Hiz
    Sanaya gi whats up
    and howz yur shootings are goin
    hey i m a big fan of yours
    kya hum dost ban saktay hain
    plz reply must ok
    byez
    and best of luck for your shootings

    May 14, 2009 at 12:40 AM
  4. rehan
    Said

    gravatar

    Hiz
    SANAYA Gi
    kesi hain aap
    aur kesi guzar rahi hai
    zindagi bauhat mazay
    main guzar rahi hoogi
    aur kabhi agar boor hoo jain
    to humse zaroor contact keriyaga
    hum aapki booriyat dour kerne ki koshish kerainge theak hai
    lakin plz yaar hamaray messages ka reply zaroor keriyaga
    main aapka best friend banna chahata hoon
    my name is " REHAN " hai
    plz think about it ...

    May 23, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  5. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    Hi gunjan
    I like you'r images and also nupur,
    dia,mayenk,and smarat.
    your's sireal very nice story but why not you say to samrat,"yes"
    I LOVE YOU
    you can say him

    August 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM
  6. Insiya
    Said

    gravatar

    hi gunjab how ru dear i m big fan of urs plz be my best friend i never miss mile jab hum tum serial i love this show i love u gunjan plz reply gunjab ur very beautiful cute sweet & innocent i love u alot plz reply me.......

    August 15, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  7. sexy angel
    Said

    gravatar

    heya SANAYA !!!!!
    i jst wanna ask u dat r u truely chattin wit us or sum1's makin a fool of us here.........
    coz i dnt think u wud get tym to chat wit us here out of ur busy schedule ..........
    plzz reply .....
    n m ur biggest fan SANAYA ....dats d reason m questionin on ur identity........as i wont lyk sum1 foolin me on ur name......
    hope u wud undrstand...
    cya cutypie

    November 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  8. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    actually i m big fan of mjht...i like diya very much but i m upset that there no one wid him......pehle ran vijay tha ab to woh b nai hai..........rahul arora iz very cute.......i like there couple so so much....kia woh kabhi wapis ai ga mjht me ya diya k saath kisi aur ko dekhain ge????

    November 7, 2009 at 1:21 PM
  9. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hey.......howz u...??
    me from apkistan..
    but still m biggest biggest biggest fan of u...!!
    really...u r so sweet..!!

    January 31, 2010 at 12:48 AM
  10. Unknown
    Said

    gravatar

    hey r u really sanya.....??
    plx tell us plx..!!

    January 31, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Your Ad Here

Total Pageviews

Stats

Submit site Subscribe with Bloglines Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBest Indian websites rankingTelevision blogs & blog posts Entertainment blogs blog directoryblogarama - the blog directoryEntertainment blogsBlog directoryblog search directoryBloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directoryPing my blog
BlogsByCategory.comMonitored by LogicReach.com IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! Blog DirectoryDigNow.net Check PageRank
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
ISM (Image Space Media) Referral Banner

Email Service

Don't Forget to Subscribe

Want to see episode pictures/updates, but don't have time to check this blog everyday ? Subscribe to our email newsletter to make sure you don't miss a single update of MJHT. subscribe via email
Miley Jab Hum Tum - MoFuse

Enter your email address:

 
bottom